Back to All Events

Romeo Taylor presents: Russian Roulette (club)

69340846_2378389672238256_3040783480599347200_o.jpg

Russian Roulette is no ordinary night of music...

Romeo Taylor appears behind the decks at Bloc+ for the first time ever, after honing his craft at other established Music Zones throughout the world.
This time, he has his special music gun "locked and loaded" with some of the best music you'll ever hear on a saturday night!

But there's a twist...

When you hear "the revolver" being cocked, you will be treated to either musical delight (83% chance), or a musical fright (17% chance)...

Will YOU take the risk?

Of course you will my friend...

Earlier Event: August 30
Shake Appeal (club)
Later Event: September 1
Bloc+Jam Open Mic